nudity does not equate to pornography
nudity does not equate to sex
nudity is not consent
nudity doesn’t give you the right to talk to about someones genitals and orifices as if they are public domain, and it certainly doesn’t give you the right to demean someone
nudity is only nudity
- in memory of a deceased loved one
- because you happened to pass by a tattoo shop
- because it is your favorite quote
- because it’s from your favorite TV show
- to show dedication to your romantic partner
- because you liked the design
- because it has a deep meaning to you
- because you were young and stupid
- because you fucking wanted to.
I need feminism because my self worth is constantly defined by the type of clothes I wear.
stop dressing like a slut and you won’t be treated like one
And thats why we need feminism, join us next week to read about how that guy is single
What really grinds my gears are people who read trashy shitty literature and praise it.
Like fifty shades of gray and twilight are awful books. Not only is the writing cheap and terrible but they represent and glorify fucked up abusive relationships.
I want to slap everyone who’s so excited about the Fifty Shades movie. We should be burning that book, not making a movie from it…